Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Road Of Life That No Man Should Have Gone The Ride I Was On Along…..

The Road Of Life That No Man Should Have Gone The Ride I Was On Along…..
This is just the beginning of the road of life that no man should have gone. Many times you hear people say i been there done that, but this road took you there and there was no coming back. I know because I been on this road many years ago…..

There so long lived a road where life were no more it felt as if it was a dream coming to a man in this sleep so if I was dreaming well dream on cause in that dream life was so sweet like if it was a bite out of a peach.  I was running away from life well life itself cause when I lost my mom I felt I was in this world by myself. I was a little boy lost in the world, I did not know what to do so I went to the window took my shoes of an flow Fly! Fly! that’s all I heard I was sowing through the sky as if I was a bird after flying, flying so high I remember the world that I had left by but that world change on me in just a blink of an eye not even an hour the world had changed so I went to a world where I was the same. I was lost like little red riding hood looking for grandma house but in the mist of that I found a little old mouse that took my on this narrow road with this Big old house and then start this is the beginning of life home is where it is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment