Tuesday, February 22, 2011

About PEOPLE and there HOMES!


I HATE going in peoples house and it STINK plus it is DIRTY!
  I HATE going in peoples house and it is small and crowded!
I HATE going in peoples house and there it is ONLY 1 LEVEL!
I HATE going in peoples house and it is NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT IT TO BE!
I HATE going in peoples house and spending A NIGHT and THEY HAVE NO FOOD WHAT SO EVER!
I HATE going in peoples house and there are ROACHES CRAWLING AROUND IN THERE HOUSE!
I HATE going in peoples house and there are STAINS EVERYWHERE!
I HATE going in peoples house and there is NO-PLACE TO MOVE OR WALK AROUND AT!
I HATE going in peoples house and there are a MILLION AN ONE KIDS RUNNING AROUND WITH NO CLOTHES ON!
I HATE going in peoples house's OTHER THAN MINE PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment