Sunday, February 6, 2011

Remember me!

I was there with you in 6th grade.
I was there when you was in your 1st fist fight and i was in it to.
I was there when we both no recess for a week.
I was there when you and i got suspened.
I was there on our 1st dance.
I was there on i'll first food fight.
I was there on i'll first prom day.
I was there at i'll graduation.
I was there for all them late night 3mourincalls till 7'am
I was there when we1st suspended together.
I was there to bring the laugher,jokes,smiles and a great friendship.
I was there when you 1st thought about runing away.
I was there when you needed someone to talk to.
I was there when you just needed a friend
I was there when you needed a conversation on the phone.
I was always there and never forget it! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment