Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We Fly High

I don’t Mind- Defeater
Let’s talk about the old days,  Let’s talk about your friends,  Let’s talk about the summer 
 And how you wish it wouldn’t end.Lets talk that sun into setting,  Just need the sound of your voice.  Need that calming and the comfort,  Something to drown out the noise.And I don’t mind,  If we take our time,  ‘Cause I’m all yours  If you’re all mine.
I don’t Mind- Defeater
Let’s talk about the old days,
Let’s talk about your friends,
Let’s talk about the summer

And how you wish it wouldn’t end.
Lets talk that sun into setting,
Just need the sound of your voice.
Need that calming and the comfort,
Something to drown out the noise.

And I don’t mind,
If we take our time,
‘Cause I’m all yours
If you’re all mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment